Again this year we are hosting a “Let It Snow!” weather promotion. Very simply, if it snows 4” or more on New Year’s Day at New England Gold & Silver Jewelers then ALL purchases made at our store between December 1st and Christmas Eve will be refunded! That means ANYTHING you buy at New England Gold & Silver Jewelers between December 1st and Christmas Eve WILL be free if it snows 4” or more on New Year’s Day!
A lot of people wonder how we can afford to do this, or if we are just taking a REALLY big gamble and hoping and praying that it doesn’t snow. We don’t want you to think there are a lot of strings attached, so we are more than happy to tell you all about how we can do this. We have insurance on the promotion! We actually WANT it to snow. We are paying our insurance premium whether it snows or not, so we want you to get some free jewelry out of it!
1. Any individual who makes a purchase between 12/1/2020 and 12/24/2020 Inclusive (Qualified Sales Period) at New England Gold & Silver Jewelers, located at 1571 Newport Ave., Pawtucket, RI 02861 is entitled to a refund in the amount of the full purchase price, excluding sales tax and delivery charges, if Four (4) inchs or more of newly fallen snow accumulation (Insured Peril) occurs at New England Gold & Silver Jewelers, on January 1, 2021 between the Insured hours of 12:00AM – 11:59PM (24hours).
2. All purchases made during the above period are final. No returns or cancellations are permitted. Exchanges for the full purchase price amount or Store Credit will be allowed until 1/25/2021.
3. Individuals who have made a purchase during the Qualified Sales Period must PAY IN FULL in order to be eligible to receive a refund as a Qualified Customer.
4. The Insured Peril will be measured by ATHENIUM ANALYTICS at New England Gold & Silver Jewelers. The official report provided by ATHENIUM ANALYTICS at New England Gold & Silver Jewelers will be the ONLY weather data relied upon in verifying the Insured Peril and whether refunds are to be made.
5. Please be advised that New England Gold & Silver Jewelers will not be in a position to confirm that the Insured Peril occurred until a minimum of seven (7) business days after the Insured Date(s).
6. In the event the Insured Peril is met as defined in Rule #1 above, refunds will ONLY be made to Qualified Customers who agree to complete and sign the Sales Promotion Rules.
7. In the event the Insured Peril is met as defined in Rule #1 above, please be advised that it may take up to sixty (60) days after the weather recording date to receive your refund.
8. All refunds must be claimed by 3/31/2021. It is the Qualified Customers’ responsibility to claim their refunds by the above date. No refunds will be issued after this date.
9. Purchases made outside of the Qualified Sales Period and all sales tax and delivery charges are not eligible for a refund.
10. New England Gold & Silver Jewelers reserves the right to stop this promotion at any time, without notice, and honor those purchases made prior to the cancellation of the promotion.
11. Employees of New England Gold & Silver Jewelers and their suppliers are not eligible to participate in this Sales Promotion.
IF IT SNOWS IT'S FREE
FREE IF IT SNOWS (the“Promotion”)is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States (and the District of Columbia), who are at least eighteen (18) years old at the time of entry.Employees and directors of New England Gold & Silver Jewelers and its subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, and advertising or promotional agencies or individuals involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Promotion and the immediate family and household members of such individuals, are not eligible to enter or win. “Immediate family members” shall mean parents, step parents, children, stepchildren, siblings, step siblings, or spouses, regardless of where they live. “Household members” shall mean people who share the same residence at least three months a year, whether related or not. In order to enter the Promotion or receive the prize, you must fully comply with the Official Rules and, by entering, you represent and warrant that you agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be binding and final in all respects relating to this Promotion.
New England Gold & Silver Jewelers. 1571 Newport Ave., Pawtucket, RI 02861
Promotion begins December 1 at 12:01a.m. Eastern Time and ends December 24, 2020 at 11:59p.m. Eastern Time (“Promotion Entry Period”). Sponsor is the official timekeeper for this Promotion.
4. How to Enter
There are two ways to enter during the Promotion Entry Period:
- You will automatically be entered when you purchase a product from New England Gold & Silver Jewelers between December 1 and December 24th 2020. In order to receive an entry into the Promotion in connection with a product purchase you must agree the product may not be returned or refunded.
- You will automatically receive one entry when you send a 3 x 5 card with your name, mailing address, email address, and phone number to "Free If it snows C/O New England Gold & Silver Jewelers 1571 Newport Ave.,Pawtucket, RI 02861". Mail in entries must be postmarked within the Promotion Entry Period and received no later than December 24th 2020 Limit one (1) entry per household. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses,identities,registrations or any other methods will be void and your entries and you will be disqualified.Use of any automated system to enter is prohibited and will result in disqualification.Sponsor is not responsible for lost,late, incomplete,invalid,unintelligible or misdirected entries all of which will be ineligible to win a prize
5. Event Determination and Prize
If Four (4) inches or more of newly fallen snow accumulation (Insured Peril) occurs at New England Gold & Silver Jewelers, on January 1, 2021 between the Insured hours of 12:00AM – 11:59PM (24hours).occurs (the “Event”) then all people that entered will win. The people that received the entry because they purchased a product will receive a refund equal to the purchase price excluding sales tax. If any product purchased between December 1st 2020 and December 24th 2020 (the sales promotion time period) The people that received the entry because they mailed in will receive a check that is equivalent to the average price of all the people that entered by purchasing a product. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use.
In the event the Insured Peril is met as defined in Rule #1 above, refunds will ONLY be made to Qualified Customers who agree to complete and sign the Sales Promotion Rules. In the event the Insured Peril is met as defined in Rule #1 above, please be advised that it may take up to sixty (60) days after the weather recording date to receive your refund. All refunds must be claimed by 3/31/2021. It is the Qualified Customers’ responsibility to claim their refunds by the above date. No refunds will be issued after this date.
6. SPONSOR IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION SHALL DETERMINE IF EVENT OCCURS AND IF THERE WILL BE WINNERS FOR THE PROMOTION. SPONSOR’S DETERMINATION IS FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THIS PROMOTION.
Potential winner may be required to complete and return an Affidavit of Eligibility, Release of Liability and Publicity Release (where permitted by law) (collectively, the “Affidavit”) by the date specified by Sponsor, or an alternate potential winner may be selected. In the event: (a) potential winner cannot be reached for whatever reason after a reasonable effort has been exerted or the potential winner notification or Affidavit is returned as undeliverable; (b) potential winner declines or cannot accept, receive or use the prize for any reason; (c) of noncompliance with the above or within any of the aforesaid time periods, (d) potential winner is found to be ineligible to enter the Promotion or receive the prize, (e) potential winner cannot or does not comply with the Official Rules, or (f) potential winner fails to fulfill the Affidavit-related obligations, the potential winner shall be disqualified from the Promotion. Sponsor reserves the right to modify the notification and Affidavit procedures in connection with the selection of alternate potential winner, if any.
8. Entry Conditions and Release
Each entrant agrees to:(a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Promotion;(b) defend, indemnify,release and hold harmless the Sponsor, HCC Insurance Holdings, Inc. and their respective parent,subsidiary,and affiliated companies,celebrities,and any other person and organization responsible for sponsoring,fulfilling,administering,advertising or promoting the Promotion, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees,agents and representatives(collectively, the“Released Parties”)from and against any and all claims,expenses,and liability,including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy(under appropriation,intrusion,public disclosure of private facts,false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark,copyright or other intellectual property rights,property damage,or death or personal injury arising out of relating to a participant’s entry,creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the Promotion, acceptance, possession, attendance at, defect in, delivery of, inability to use, use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related to) and/or the broadcast,exploitation or use of entry. Winners acknowledge that all prizes are awarded as-is without warranty of any kind.
9. General Conditions
Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Promotion, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Promotion,as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the registration process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law,and,should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
10. Limitations of Liability
The Released Parties are not responsible for:(a)any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Promotion;(b)technical failures of any kind,including,but not limited to malfunctions,interruptions,or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c)unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion;(d) technical or human error in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of registrations; or(e)any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant’s registration is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted,lost,or otherwise destroyed or corrupted,entrant’s sole remedy is another entry in the Promotion. No more than the stated number of each prize will be awarded.
Entrant agrees that:(a)any and all disputes,claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion,or any prizes awarded,shall be resolved individually,without resort to anyform of class action; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Promotion,or any prizes awarded,shall be resolved exclusively by the United States District Court or the appropriate New York State Court located in New York County,New York;(c)any and all claims,judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (d)under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for,and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive,incidental and consequential damages and any other damages,other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses,and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES,SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. All issues and questions concerning the construction,validity,interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules,or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Promotion,shall be governed by,and construed in accordance with,the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of New York or any other jurisdiction),which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.